How to attract positivity into your life!


Dearest,

Today I want to talk to you about Be Positive or Be 
Quiet. 

Everyone of us have things and promises that we are standing on. May be is your plan to start your own business, to get out of debt,to meet the right person,..  
to restore your health and family, to succeed in your career.. ..to break certain habits and so on... 

But things remain the same as it is 6 months ago, 
nothing has changed. 
And you know what..The mistake that we make too often is that we talk out of it. 

You may be saying: "I'm too old, it's not going to happen to me.." "I'm an introvert, I can never be the best sales person in the company.." "I always meet the bad guy who doesn't appreciate me.." "The economy is going to be bad, I'm worried I'll be laid off..." Listen! 

You cannot talk out of DEFEAT and expect VICTORY. 

I don't know why we are born to draw upon negativity.. but the moment you verbalize your negative thoughts, you are giving life to it. Same goes to when you speak positive words, you are inviting positivity.

We cannot stop negative thoughts, but what we can do is don't speak it out, ZIP it UP! 
We must learn how to respond correctly to your negative thoughts.  

Here are 7 positive affirmations for your next 7 days. 
Speak them out often, in front of the mirror or in your bathroom. 

1. I have power to turn my adversity into positive outcome 
2. I am strong, healthy and whole 
3. I receive favour from my colleagues,friends and family 
4. I am destined to reign in life 
5. My mind is alert and receptive 
6. I have good memories 
7. I wake up happy everyday Give life to the the things that you desire in your life and see your life turn around. 

 Be inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment