SEXIS GOOD...

Most downfalls of men are caused by MULTIPLE girlfriends.

Sex is a spiritual encounter I stand to be corrected, not every girl has a good spirit,some are demon, some has
poison in between their legs, some are killers and destiny destroyers, be careful. Worst is a man who can't control his sexual urge. A man who can control
his sexuUal urge is a man who can live many years on earth.
1. Having many girlfriends does not make you a man. It only makes you a womanizer and a cheat and a boy.

2.  A real man has only one woman in his life.
3. For the fact that you are good in bed does not make you a man. A real man is the man who does not run away from his responsibility but faces it squarely.

4. You don't need to sag your trousers and walk round the street before girls will love you. Infact it is only small boys that sag trousers and it is premature little girls that fall in love with men who sag trousers.
5. Don't use and dump ladies. Remember the law of karma. Whatever you do, you will receive the reward.

6. If you cannot make her your wife, don't make her a mother. If she can't be your wife don't sleep with her.
7. Do not obey your erection at all times. Most times our erections mislead us to the wrong direction. Control your erection. Don't let your erection control you. If you don't you will have few days on earth with much poverty on you. You may insult me but it doesn't matter to me now, because am done telling you this.

8. It is not everything you see under skirt that you should hustle to eat, some skirts contain snakes that will bite you and leave you uncomfortable. Control your sex urge. Self control and abstinence in most cases pays a lot.

9. Do not date a lady because she has sexy curves, boobs and shapes. Those things are just packaging; and packaging can be very deceptive avoid such, don't fall for what's called the irony of social Media.
10. Respect any lady that loves you. Yes, its not easy for a lady to throw her love on you and support your future.

11. Do not beat any woman, even if she is not your wife.
12. Real men don't gossip. Learn to keep secret shared with you by any Lady that is what makes you a man enough to enjoy the comfort of a lady.
13. The world only celebrates successful men. Nobody will celebrate you for having many girlfriends. Therefore what is the benefit? Waste of energy and waste of protein.

14.Marrying a woman doesn't mean she is your property, Treat her with respect ...Make her your queen,love her, honour her and give her a reason to
treat you the same. Remember, what you give is what you get.

Finally Don’t be a cheating man. You’re losing life. You think you are playing the game and winning, but you are actually losing. You can get over on some women but you can’t fool your Creator. You will reap what you sow, so you better start trying to grow good things. Juggling women doesn’t make you a man. 

Being honest, loyal & faithful that's the trademark of a real man. 

May God bless your relationship.

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete