A Haircut

Dearie,

You may be asking...What's so special about "a haircut"?

I have decided to cut my hair short. Not too short but at least so that I won't feel too warm here. 

The hairdresser asked me which type of hairstyle I want. I just told him I wanted it short and that I did not want the bottom part to be messy. 

He told me there is a trend nowadays to cut straight below and that they needed my type of wavy hair. 

I was thinking...You mean, there is some purpose for my wavy hair! I thought it was something troublesome all along! 

You see, the message is that some things we find troublesome can be useful too. 

For example, an introvert may hope that he or she is an extrovert. But being an introvert has its advantages too. An introvert can be a good listener and can be creative.

So, learn how to think from different angles... especially to help you achieve what you want in life.

You are unique :) 

Many things are the way it is because of the way we think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment