The Way Out of My Bad Habits...

Dearie,

You see, I'm not perfect.

I admit my bad habits. 


I am aware of them and constantly remind myself not to succumb to them.

1. Being late
I tend to be late quite often last time. How do I avoid this? I leave my place a bit earlier. It is better to reach the place earlier than late. Then I won't get sweaty or feel stressed too. Respect people's time and others will respect ours. 


2. Worrying too much
I used to think about what others might think of me. I was worried when I took up a new position and while learning new skills. When I got any negative feedback, I questioned my ability. But now I record my achievements. Whenever I doubt myself, I remind myself of the good things that have happened. I also think,"There are people who succeed at this. As long as I put in all my effort to learn, I will succeed. " I always tell myself to be bolder now. 


3. Being messy
My room used to be in a mess. Ever since I shifted to my new place, the place is neater and I spend less time searching for things and feel more relaxed. Keeping our place clean allows us to free up mental space, becoming more creative for wonderful ideas. An idea can boost our productivity, help us earn more or bring more happiness into our lives. 


Do you see how changing bad habits can have far-reaching effects?

Be aware of your negative habits and replace them with empowering ones. 


Love + Respect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment