- Make peace with your past so it won't hurt your present
- What other people think about you is none of your business but what you think about yourself
- Time heals everything with the exception of none. So, give it time
- No one is in charge of your happiness, except you
- Never compare your life to others & don't judge them, you have no idea what their journey is all about
Refrain from depending on others to define your goals for you.
Life is what you make it.
Quit complaining, and realize that life is, indeed, what you make it: you came into this world with nothing, you will leave this world with nothing and everything in between is up to you.
You are the star, witness to your own worth. If you believe that you are worthwhile, people will take that into account. If you do not like yourself, people will take that into account as well. If you don't like who you are, do some real soul-searching to improve on those parts of you that you know you want to or need to improve.