Self love is....
1. Owning our inner and outer beauty and complimenting ourselves without feeling guilty,
arrogant, or entitled.
2. Not rehashing our past mistakes and dragging ourselves to a dark place when we know that we can
only learn from the past; we can’t change it.
3. Spending some quality, connected time with ourselves instead of always watching TV or wasting
time on the Internet.
4. Using discretion when sharing our heart, self, and dreams with others.
5. Staying in our integrity, both when it comes to ourselves and when interacting with others out in the
6. Choosing ourselves, even if it means upsetting others and not being popular anymore. Even if it means we leave a party before anyone else because we feel tired, overwhelmed, or just plain feel done with the crowd.
7. Telling what is true for us, not swallowing words that express what we truly feel, think, or want to do.
8. Giving our body the nurturing, rest, exercise, and comfort it needs to the best of our ability.
9. Wearing clothes that make us feel good and fit our personality instead of wearing clothes that are in fashion that we use to impress others.
10. Building a life that we love while we are single instead of waiting for our prince/princess to show up to explore life and to be happy.
#love #self #you #all #selfesteem #confidence #selflove #yourself #selfworth #loveyourself #lovingyourmore