1. You’re not loving and affectionate. Sometimes women go through so many bad relationships, that by the time they meet a man that could be good for them, they are unaffectionate and distant. Don’t let your past bad relationships stop you from being a friendly, warm, affectionate and loving woman. It’s okay to tell a man how you feel about him. Don’t hold back.
2. You’re picky. In this day and age, women make good money and have higher expectations of men. Some women are looking for something specific, like a man that makes a six-figure salary, is 6’7″ tall and has brown chestnut skin. There is nothing wrong with knowing what you want. But does he really have to be 6’7″? No, he doesn’t. Give a shorter man a chance.
3. You can’t make a good pitcher of Kool-Aid (Joking)… Cooking is very important. If you find yourself with a good man, you should take it upon yourself to cook a good meal for him. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, just something to let him know that he will be well fed if he chooses to be with you.
4. You’re the home girl. You’re quick to roll one up, go do errands, curse and you have countless “home boys” that come over on the low low. This is a bad sign. You’re the home girl that the fellas can call to come through, smoke one with, rent a cheap motel room, have get some action with, feed you some food and send you home. How does that make you feel? Not too good about yourself. This is a clear sign that you’re doing things wrong. It’s great to be useful, but not so useful that you’re being used.
5. You’re loud, obnoxious and ghetto. These reasons are so obvious. At a certain point in a woman’s life, she should be able to analyze the things she is doing wrong. You shouldn’t have to look around and see all of your friends are getting married or in relationships while you’re still dating this guy. Be feminine, lower your voice and be a woman. Your girls may laugh at your antics, but who’s going home alone at the end of the day?
In conclusion, GirlsAffair is admonished as many that will read through this clip not to take it personal but ponder on it and make necessary amendment cum corrections. Remember, I love and appreciate you all.
A word fitly spoken and in due season is like apples of gold in settings of silver.—Proverbs 25:11
They can build up or tear down. They can impart wisdom or bring shame. They can deliver encouragement or deflate the spirit. Words can be a weapon or a healing balm. A welcome sound or a dreaded racket. And words can even change the world. Who knows just how many pivotal points in history would have been changed if someone had used their words differently.
Five Powerful Phrases to Speak to Your Spouse
I trust your judgment.
I’m glad I married you.
Here is what I appreciate most about you...
I am with you.
Being your wife has taught me...
Five Powerful Phrases to Speak to Your Child
You can do it.
A happy memory I have of when you were younger is...
I am confident you can make good choices.
Being your mom has taught me...
God has an amazing life planned for you.
Five Powerful Phrases to Speak to Your Parent
I’m not sure if I’ve ever told you before, but thank you for...
A wonderful memory I have of my childhood is...
I admire your strength.
How can I help you?
I am proud of you for...
Five Powerful Phrases to Speak to Your Friend
My favourite thing about our friendship is...
The best time I ever had with you was when...
I am with you all the way.
The character quality I most admire in you is...
You remind me of Jesus when you...
Do you sometimes feel like you have very little influence in the lives around you?
What are you talking about?!
Your words, your speech, the way you talk — you have tremendous power!
And your life-giving words are needed by the people around you — family, friends, neighbors, pastors, co-workers, bosses, and every person you interact within your normal daily routine.
Who needs your encouraging words today?
Your words are sure to bless your recipient!
I couldn't resist sharing this beautiful story 😊
This story is about a beautiful, expensively dressed lady who complained to her psychiatrist that she felt that her whole life was empty, it had no meaning.
So, the lady went to visit a counselor to seek out happiness.
The counselor called over the old lady who cleans the office floors.
The counselor then said to the rich lady "I'm going to ask Mary here to tell you how she found happiness. All I want you to do is listen to her."
So the old lady put down her broom and sat on a chair and told her story:
"Well, my husband died of malaria and three months later my only son was killed by a car. I had nobody. I had nothing left. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I never smiled at anyone, I even thought of taking my own life.
Then, one evening a little cat followed me home from work. Somehow I felt sorry for that cat. It was cold outside, so I decided to let the cat in. I got some milk, and the cat licked the plate clean. Then it purred and rubbed against my leg and, for the first time in months, I smiled.
Then I stopped to think, if helping a little cat could make me smile, may be doing something for people could make me happy.
So, the next day I baked some biscuits and took them to a neighbor who was sick in bed.
Every day I tried to do something nice for someone. It made me so happy to see them happy.
Today, I don't know of anybody who sleeps and eats better than I do.
I've found happiness, by giving it to others."
When she heard this, the rich lady cried. She had everything that money could buy, but she had lost the things which money cannot buy.
"The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are; but on how happy others can be because of you..."
Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey.
Happiness is not tomorrow, it is now.
Happiness is not dependency, it is a decision.
Happiness is what you are, not what you have..😊
I appreciate you.
(C) Beebees World Clothiers Ltd. +234 802 321 3896.
Because of You...
I was self sufficient,
gratified by my independence,
alone, but not lonely,
But I was restless,
searching blindly for something
to fill an empty place.
I didn't even know I had,
dimly aware that I was somehow unfinished.
Then you came,
and filled everything,
every space, every need,
even secret dreams
I had concealed from myself.
I was self sufficient, and restless;
Now, I am profoundly peaceful
and complete, because of you.