Questions!!!

Image result for questions to ask
When was the last time you paused as a human being to ask yourself the following questions: -


  • How true and practicable is everything I have been learning daily, weekly and montly? 
  • How credible is the source of the person teaching me & is it the truth or the cultural interpretation of what is being taught?
  • How come I haven’t gone global with every activity I have subjected myself into?
  • How come it is still easy for others to hurt or disappoint me? 
  • Will I ever become a billionaire if I continue to listen to what I hear now or continue to do what I am doing? 
  • Am I really functioning at my best level and intentionally positioning myself to be used of God to birth his new invention?


Life doesn't respond to your desires; life respond to your demand.


No comments:

Post a Comment