Your Subconscious Mind



The subconscious mind had unlimited power and we can literally achieve anything we want with it, w
ith surrounding positive people, images or even sounds, your subconscious mind will remember and you will be reminded of your goals often. This will result in a focused mind, with the capability of removing all distractions and ultimately turning your thoughts into reality.

However, going through life without knowing your goals is like taking a train without knowing where it is going. Goals need to be precise and detailed, not just “ I want to be rich or be the best in my chosen career!”.  A timeline is also needed for that extra fuel to pull you through.  When you have a goal that is strong and intense enough, your subconscious will always find a way to help you achieve it.  If you have a highly emotional purpose behind your actions, you will be more inspired to do whatever it takes to achieve your dreams.

Thus, Self esteem is the backbone for any success strategy. Confidence usually comes before success.  The power of the subconscious mind cannot be truly explored if you are always negative and pessimistic.  Avoid negative questions such as “ why do bad things happen to me?”, “Why can’t I be smarter, like he is?” or “ why do I keep failing to achieve my goals in life?” or "why are mine different?".  This will lead to self-destruction in terms of mental and emotional functioning.

Ask yourself questions that require positive and self-driven answers.  Do not be surprised if your subconscious mind may comes out with solutions that you did not think even existed before you asked the question.  Examples of such questions are “What can I do to get that promotion?”, “How can I improve my memory?”, “How can I improve my relationship with others?” etc.

The problem is few people have mastered this few points and thus are not maximizing its endless potential but am optimistic that as many that will read through this write up will find it impactfull.

Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment