Clarity Over Life Issues

Dearie, 
 
I trust that you've been well. It's in my heart to help others move towards achieving their life's success and I find that nothing is more important than having clarity over issues we faced in life. 

I would like to share with you a simple life lesson I've learnt over the past 30 years, that has helped me refocus my mind when I am faced with immense pressure.

I'm sure you'll agree with me that focus and clarity on the tasks at hand is the most needful to power through your day. We are faced with many challenges and distractions daily. Often, we get stuck and overwhelmed by  sudden unlucky events e.g. getting fired from your place of work or losing business deals. 

Perhaps the following feelings may surface in quick 
succession: 

 1. Regret 

2. Anger 

3. Panic 

4. Depressed 

 When I am faced with the above, I will ask myself this key question. 

Is this problem SOLVABLE or UNSOLVABLE? 

There 
could be two possible outcomes. It's either a NO or a YES. 

If the answer is NO, then we would need to take certain responsibility for our actions and face the repercussions. 

However, if the answer is YES, the solution is simple. 
Take active steps to resolve the issue! 
This tool allows us to dispel away the negative feelings listed above and focus on solving the problem. 

(EXTRA!!) Do you know what the good news is?  

 All problems are SOLVABLE, 80% of the time! It means that almost ALL your problems can be solved! How AWESOME is that? 

 Best Wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment