Single Most Important Equation for Success


Over the years, I've discovered thatYOU are the most important part of the whole equation...

If your foundation is not set properly, then it will be very difficult and challenging accomplishing anything throughout the day.

Throughout the day, you will face a lot of challenges, obstacles, and problems that will throw you off, so it's important to be prepared for it every single day. So start your day off by focusing on yourself.

My daily routine starts off with some meditation to get centered and grounded.

Afterwards I read all that I have accomplished the day before, and everything I am proud of... Then I write down my top 3 goals for the day... Then I replenish my body with 2 cups of water, getting some exercise done, and also getting some food into my system to get ready for the day... and If I have time, listen to some inspiring and motivating speeches from Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins etc.


The point is, you have to take care of yourself first. You have to start off the day taking care of your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual side. Once you take care of this, you will be better equipped to handle and succeed throughout the day and have the internal resources to get through ANYTHING that comes your way.

With lots of love... Be inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment