The 11th Month & YOU.


Today marks the first day of November 2016...How are you doing so far?

Are you fully charged and ready for what lies ahead? If Yes..I wish you all the very best in realising your goals...You will do well.
Just believe in yourself that you can do it!

Or are you gripped by fears and uncertainties in your life? If yes..I will be sharing with you 3 quotes on fear and I hope they can help you find comfort and restore your hope and confidence in life...

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by each experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, “I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” You must do the thing you think you cannot do.  ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.  ~ Dale Carnegie

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” ~ Frank Herbert, Dune

I Value You!

No comments:

Post a Comment