I have a dream


Recently, I am playing this positive song to myself which I felt that it is quite meaningful and inspiring.

Here's the part of the song lyrics:

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I’ll cross the stream, I have a dream
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I’ll cross the stream, I have a dream
I’ll cross the stream, I have a dream
Remember to always have a positive song with you so when you feel down, you can listen to it to cheer you up...

It is very important to have a list of positive songs with you whenever you are feeling down, you can listen to them gain the positive vibes to cheer you up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment