*NAKED TRUTH*


One day, a school teacher wrote on the board the following:
*9×1=7*
*9×2=18*
*9×3=27*
*9×4=36*
*9×5=45*
*9×6=54*
*9×7=63*
*9×8=72*
*9×9=81*
*9×10=90*

When He was done, he looked back at the students and they were all *laughing at him  because of the first equation which was wrong.*

Then the teacher said the following:
I wrote the first equation wrong on purpose, because I wanted you to learn *Something important.*

This was for you to know how the world out there will TREAT you!

You can see that I wrote the *RIGHT thing nine times*, but none of you congratulated me for it.

But you all laughed and criticized me because of *one wrong thing* I did.

*The lesson is:*
The world Will Never Appreciate the good you do *a million times*, but will Criticize the *one wrong thing* you do.
So don't Get Discouraged!

*ALWAYS RISE ABOVE ALL THE LAUGHTER AND CRITICISM.*
Don't *Look Up* to man; *look Up to God!*

*This is worth sharing.*

No comments:

Post a Comment