A Question For You



@ PF - Random Thoughts – How are you?

I went on my daily brisk walk today and thought through the last 24hours and the Valentine rush on my way back.  So, this morning, I have a question for you -"How are you?"

Yes! The 24hours is over and I am sure you must have felt so loved judging by the Val gifts and all that made you feel so special yesterday. Well, the special day is over, so how are you this morning?

As a single babe, he took you out and showered you with all forms of gifts that blew your underwears away. So, how are you now that he has done what he always wanted to do?

So, you did not receive any gift from any loved one because there was none that really cared about you and this made your Valentine’s day boring compared to the past ones, but how are you this morning?

I am sure you have neither grown taller nor grown a bigger nose. Maybe you have a new collection of gifts but have you grown wiser and smarter? How much love do you feel for yourself and for the world around you this morning?

Would you still feel loved or in love if the next show of affection from your spouse happens in the next 365 days? Trust me as you think in your heart so are you. This means your total well being is a reflection of your mental well being.

Why don’t you wrap your arms around yourself tightly this morning and say to yourself "Love is who I am not just what I do or what is done to me. I am in love with myself because I am simply the best of my kind."

Gifts or no gift; Val or no Val, remaining intact is all that matters and loving yourself is the heart of the matter.

Best Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment