He Will Surely Fix Yout Mistake

Back in the yesteryears, when I started using Pen {Biro} in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it. Sometimes I use chalk or eraser, but it later reappears. So I began to use my saliva, it worked only to leave holes in my book (cast your mind back now, am sure you've once been in my shoes). My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty in handling my school notes. But all I tried to do then was to cover my errors. 

One day, a kind hearted teacher called me aside. "Young girl, anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on. Trying to erase it would only damage your book and live a trace". "But, I don't want people to see my mistake and laugh at me", I protested. "Trying to erase it will make more people know about your mess, and the stigma is for life" Have you made a mistake in your journey of life, cross it and move on (very important). Take your mistakes as a philosophy of life, as a destiny to be, leave it there and move on. Don't try to create more irredeemable errors by trying within your power to erase it. 
To err is human. 
Just put all your mistake in the hands of the Almighty 
God he will surely fix it and be with you because is the only one that is perfect in fixing errors of man.... 

Best Wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment